Dibella Entertainment’s “The Last Dance” A Big Hit Last Minute Standing Room…
New York, NY (2/11/14) – Tomorrow evening with be a bittersweet night for Lou DiBella and his company DiBella Entertainment. The promotional company will host the premiere installment of the 2014 Broadway Boxing series with the final boxing show ever to take place at NYC’s famed and historic Roseland Ballroom. Having promoted a number of cards at the venue over the years and helping to grow the Broadway Boxing series into what it is today, the historic ballroom will be closing its doors in April after more than 50 years of operation at its current location.
The card, entitled “The Last Dance”, has had such a positive response with New York boxing’s adoring fan base that DBE has had to open up more seats at the last minute to accommodate the flood of calls and requests coming in for tickets. General admission standing room only tickets, priced at $35, will now be available at the door tomorrow evening. Doors open at 6 p.m. ET, with the first bout scheduled for 7 p.m. ET.
Esteemed and longtime New York sports writer Tim Smith recently published an article in the Wall Street Journal on DiBella and Roseland. Below is a link to the article.
- Algieri wants to take Pacquiao’s place
- Bradley: Diego Chaves reminds me of Mayweather Jr
- Amir Khan faces Devon Alexander on 12/13 on Showtime
- THIS FRIDAY! Bradley vs. Chaves/Herrera vs. Benavidez Tix Go On Sale
- Boxer Briefs: Catching Up with Boxing’s Heavy Hitters & Rising Stars—Bryant “By-By” Jennings