Latest Mayeather McGregor Betting Odds

William Hill are starting to see large five, six and even seven figure wagers on Floyd ‘Money’ Mayweather to beat ‘The Notorious’ Conor McGregor in the mega-fight in Las Vegas on Saturday night. The biggest bet was taken overnight when a punter placed a $1.2 Million bet on the Money man at odds of 1/5 – and stands to pocket $240,000 should the unbeaten king of boxing prevail.

However, the big bets only tell one side of the story. ‘The Notorious’ was initially a 7/1 shot to beat ‘Money’ Mayweather (1/16) when William Hill first opened their betting market in December 2016. Since then the weight of money on the Irishman has seen his odds tumble down to 10/3, while Mayweather’s odds have drifted from 1/16 to 2/9 with William Hill.

The bookmaker has reported over seventy-six percent of bets have been placed on McGregor, ten percent on Mayweather and fourteen percent on the draw – with the industry estimating a £250M pay out should the Irishman beat the American.

McGregor, the self-dubbed ‘Mystic Mac’, has predicted he will win the fight within four rounds – which can be backed at odds of 14/1.

William Hill are offering lots of special markets through their #YOURODDS offering. Some of the selected ones are 8/1 Either fighter to win by disqualification, 20/1 McGregor not to land a punch in the fight, 25/1 McGregor to land a head kick on Mayweather, 80/1 McGregor to KO Mayweather inside 60 seconds.

“This is a fight for the ages. The hype and the money being bet on the bout is unparalleled and everyone seems to have an opinion on the outcome”, said William Hill spokesman Tony Kenny. The big money says Mayweather but the number of bets says McGregor. It’s going to be fascinating to see how the betting odds evolve in the hours and minutes before the fight.”

LATEST WILLIAM HILL BIG FIGHT ODDS

Bout betting

2/9 Floyd Mayweather, 10/3 Conor McGregor, 40/1 Draw

Round Betting: (To win the fight in a specific round)

Floyd Mayweather: 25/1 Round 1, 22/1 Round 2, 18/1 Round 3, 16/1 Round 4, 16/1 Round 5, 16/1 Round 6, 16/1 Round 7, 16/1 Round 8, 16/1 Round 9, 20/1 Round 10, 25/1 Round 11, 33/1 Round 12

Conor McGregor: 25/1 Round 1, 25/1 Round 2, 25/1 Round 3, 22/1 Round 4, 33/1 Round 5, 40/1 Round 6, 50/1 Round 7, 60/1 Round 8, 75/1 Round 9, 90/1 Round 10, 100/1 Round 11, 100/1 Round 12

Method of victory

8/11 Mayweather by KO, TKO or DQ

5/2 Mayweather by decision or technical decision

7/2 McGregor by KO, TKO or DQ

25/1 McGregor by decision or technical decision

Selected specials #YourOdds

4/7 Conor McGregor To Land Under 45 Punches

7/1 Conor McGregor To Win Round 1-4

10/1 Floyd Mayweather Jr To Win By DQ

10/1 McGregor to land under 25 punches & Mayweather to win every round on all official scorecard whenever the fight ends

12/1 Conor McGregor To Win By KO In Rounds 1-3 (TKO/DQ Does Not Count)

20/1 Conor McGregor To Land Under 20 Punches & Conor McGregor’s Corner to throw in the towel

28/1 Conor McGregor To Win In Round 3, Floyd Mayweather Jr To Be Knocked Down In Round 1

All the money is for McGregor as 82% of punters back Irishman to defeat Mayweather

As the big fight approaches between Conor McGregor and Floyd Mayweather this weekend, punters have been backing the ‘Notorious’ McGregor in their droves to emerge victorious from the big money bout, despite the arduous task in front of him against one of the greatest boxers of all time.

Ian Marmion, BetStars Director of Trading commented: “Of all bets laid on the fight winner market to date, 82% of them have been on a McGregor victory with prices ranging from 11/1 right down to his current odds of 4/1. Mayweather on the other hand has seen a lot less support overall only accounting for 18% of the business in the fight winner market, however there are some who think his realistic price should be a lot shorter than 1/5 and are more than happy to part with their money at such cramped odds.”

Not only have punters been backing McGregor for victory, they have also heeded the words of the Irishman in his pre-fight press conferences when it comes to betting on the timing of victory. “Similar to the lead up to his UFC bouts, ‘Mystic Mac’ likes to predict when he is most likely to finish his opponents, and in line with his predictions here we have seen a lot of money for McGregor to win in rounds 1,2,3 & 4. Any of those outcomes would be a disastrous outcome for the industry as his loyal fans continuing to wade in on his predictions in their droves.”

“The complete unpredictability of both men, in particular Conor McGregor is what has in essence transformed what should have been a completely lopsided betting market favouring the 49-0 unbeaten Mayweather, into a more competitive one as fight night draws in. Original odds of 1/20 Mayweather soon became a distant memory as all the money leading up to the fight has been for the charismatic Irishman (opening show 11/1) and as things stand the market gives him more than a punchers chance of ending Mayweather’s winning sequence in Las Vegas on Sunday morning.”

“If the bout is to be taken at face value, the original prices quoted about McGregor would even have seemed a bit short as he is yet to step into the ring to contest a professional boxing fight. Here he faces arguably the greatest pound for pound fighter the world has ever seen with a no more than four month training camp to prepare. However, his rise to the top of the UFC ranks has been nothing short of spectacular and he has proved his doubters wrong time after time in that discipline, something he looks to do again on Sunday.”

“It’s hard to imagine anything other than a comprehensive victory for Mayweather, duly seeing him return to retirement with a 50-0 unbeaten record. McGregor’s resolution can surely only carry him so far this time, and I see the fight ending somewhere in and around the early middle rounds, our top tip is Floyd Mayweather to win the fight in rounds 4-6 at an industry best 9/2 with BetStars.”

Latest Floyd Mayweather/Conor McGregor Boxing Betting Odds and Ends

Odds courtesy of Bovada, (www.Bovada.lv, Twitter: @BovadaLV).

Miscellaneous Props

Who will have more people with them during the fight walkout?

Floyd Mayweather         -175     (4/7)
Conor McGregor           +125     (5/4)

Which fighter will have a longer fight walkout?

Floyd Mayweather         -155     (20/31)
Conor McGregor           +110     (11/10)

***Calculated from the first note of the entrance music until the fighter gets one foot on the mat.

Will Floyd Mayweather wear a “The Money Team” hat during the fight walkout?

Yes      -400     (1/4)
No        +250     (5/2)

 

Will Lil Wayne wear a shirt during the fight walkout?

Yes      -230     (10/23)
No        +160     (8/5)

 

Will Nate Diaz walk out with Floyd Mayweather?

Yes      +115     (23/20)
No        -160     (5/8)

 

Will Justin Bieber walk out with Floyd Mayweather?

Yes      +300     (3/1)
No        -500     (1/5)

 

Total Donald Trump Tweets on the day of the fight

Over     6.5        -155     (20/31)
Under   6.5        +110     (11/10)

***Calculated from 00:00 to 23:59 UTC/GMT -8 hours (Pacific Standard Time). Combined @realDonaldTrump and @POTUS

 

Will either corner throw in towel?

Yes      +800     (8/1)
No        -2500    (1/25)

 

Will either fighter lose their mouthpiece during the fight?

Yes      +425     (17/4)
No        -850     (2/17)

 

Who will be the first fighter to bleed?

Floyd Mayweather         +275     (11/4)
Conor McGregor           -450     (2/9)

 

Will there be a Boxing Rematch in 2018?

Yes      +450     (9/2)
No        -900     (1/9)

 

Which fight will end first?

Mayweather vs McGregor          -600     (1/6)
Alvarez vs Golovkin                   +350     (7/2)

 

Will Conor McGregor fight in the UFC in 2017?

Yes      +125     (5/4)
No        -175     (4/7)

 

Will there be a MMA Rematch in 2018?

Yes      +2000   (20/1)
No        -10000 (1/100)

 

Cross-Sport Props

What will there be more of?

Total Knockdowns by Conor McGregor                                      -140      (5/7)
Total Home Runs by Giancarlo Stanton on Aug 26                      EVEN   (1/1)

 

What will there be more of?

Total Punches landed by Conor McGregor in the Fight                -140      (5/7)
Total Points in the Margin of Victory of Stanford vs Rice            EVEN   (1/1)

 

What will there be more of?

Total Runs in the Twins vs Blue Jays game on Aug 26                 -140      (5/7)
Completed Rounds in the Fight                                                  EVEN   (1/1)

 

What Will there be more of?

Total runs in the Mariners vs Yankees game on Aug 26               -140      (5/7)
Completed Rounds in the Fight                                                  EVEN   (1/1)

 

What Will there be more of?
Strikeouts by Madison Bumgarner on Aug 26                             EVEN   (1/1)

Completed Rounds in the Fight                                                  -140     (5/7)

 

What Will there be more of?

Strikeouts by Cole Hamels on Aug 26                                        +180     (9/5)
Completed Rounds in the Fight                                                  -260     (5/13)

 

What Will there be more of?

Strikeouts by Sonny Gray on Aug 26                                          +160     (8/5)
Completed Rounds in the Fight                                                  -230     (10/23)

 

Email
WhatsApp
Tweet
Share