post comment

close comments


The worst possible thing that you can do is igrone it. They will assume that you accept the levy by your default and will proceed with collection actions. Just provide them with proof that you have moved and the issue will resolve itself. If the tax is levied based upon your residence on Jan 1, 2007 then you still owe the tax and will need to pay it. There may or may not be a partial charge for a part-year resident. In any event you MUST contact the tax collector that is trying to collect the tax to resolve the issue.

Posted May 4, 2013 4:02 am 

Leave a comment on

Big Boxing Weekend On MSG Network

Back To Top

Close this window.