31.1.07 – Scott Harrison (25-2-2, 14 KO’s) the former WBO featherweight champion, has been arrested for drug charges in Glascow, based on reports from the BBC. At this time, he is said to be in jail, looking to appear in court tomorrow on the charges. According to reports, Harrison, 29, was arrested along with a 35-year old man, whose name is still unknown at this time. Recently, Harrison was stripped of his WBO featherweight title for backing away from a planned defense against Nicky Cook. To make matters worse, Harrison was banned for an indefinite period of time from boxing by the BBBC for his failure to appear at a hearing on the conditions regarding his recent withdrawal.
- Anthony Joshua Scores Brutal 7th-Round Stoppage Over A Game Alexander Povetkin
- Sergey Kuzmin Stops David Price After Four-Rounds Via Corner Retirement
- So Which Fight Are You Looking Forward To Most: Joshua v Povetkin Or Wilder v Fury?
- RESULTS: O’Shaquie Foster Upsets Jon Fernandez
- Deontay Wilder vs. Tyson Fury OFFCIAL for December 1 on PPV
- Joshua vs Povetkin: Would A Stoppage Defeat Signal The End Of Povetkin’s Career?
- Jarrell Miller vs Fres Oquendo Possible For December
- Anthony Joshua vs. Alexander Povetkin: Sleeping Giants
- Shannon Briggs: I Came All The Way From America And They Won’t Let Me In!
- Video: Muhammad Ali – Top 5 Notable Wins
Previous boxing news: Spadafora returns on March 9
You are here: / Scott Harrison Arrested For Drug Charges