31.1.07 – Scott Harrison (25-2-2, 14 KO’s) the former WBO featherweight champion, has been arrested for drug charges in Glascow, based on reports from the BBC. At this time, he is said to be in jail, looking to appear in court tomorrow on the charges. According to reports, Harrison, 29, was arrested along with a 35-year old man, whose name is still unknown at this time. Recently, Harrison was stripped of his WBO featherweight title for backing away from a planned defense against Nicky Cook. To make matters worse, Harrison was banned for an indefinite period of time from boxing by the BBBC for his failure to appear at a hearing on the conditions regarding his recent withdrawal.
- Pacquiao vs. Broner: Manny and the Boy who cried Wolf
- Will Mayweather / Pacquiao II Be Announced Straight After Pac-Broner Fight (If Pacquiao wins)?
- Jennings vs Rivas, Stevenson vs Rosales LIVE on ESPN+ at 9:30 p.m. ET
- Canelo vs Jacobs LIVE on DAZN on May 4
- Andrade vs Akavov; Linares vs Cano – LIVE on DAZN at 9 p.m. ET
- Pacquiao-Broner undercard SHOWTIME PPV final quotes
- Photos: Terence Crawford, Amir Khan Face Off in New York City
- Keith Thurman quotes for Josesito Lopez clash on Jan.26 on PBC on FOX
- Erislandy Lara vs. Brian Castano & Luis Ortiz vs. Christian Hammer on March 2 on SHOWTIME
- Joe Joyce To Fight On DeGale-Eubank Card, Bermane Stiverne Says He’ll Be In The Opposite Corner
Previous boxing news: Spadafora returns on March 9
You are here: / Scott Harrison Arrested For Drug Charges