TOMMY FURY has warned Jake Paul to be ready for a trip to the dentist if they ever meet each other.
American YouTuber, Paul and the unbeaten Light-Heavyweight hope have been filling each other in with verbal taunts, but haven’t come across each other in Miami where both are holed up.
Love Island sensation Fury is there training alongside brother Tyson preparing for his sixth professional fight in Telford on Saturday June 5, live on BT Sport.
Paul moved to Miami recently and has reportedly signed a deal for Showtime to screen his fights, after winning three celebrity boxing matches and reckons Tommy is on his radar.
Earlier this month Jake sparked a brawl at the press conference to announce his brother, Logan’s bout against Floyd Mayweather.
He confronted the all-time great and then snatched a baseball cap from his head leading to chaotic scenes.
Fury dubbed a “spoon-fed reality star” by Jake promised it would have been even nastier had the internet star attempted the stunt he pulled with Mayweather on him.
Tommy said: “If Jake Paul tried to take my cap I’d break his jaw and nose on sight. He’d have no teeth left. I’d knock them straight down his throat.
“I’d run after him and give him the worst beating he has had in his life and see what the YouTuber thinks then.
“Floyd is a good businessman and one of the best fighters ever. He can’t be giving his full mindset to Jake Paul, a YouTuber.
“But, If I was in Mayweather’s position and someone came to my event and started playing up they’d be getting it, cameras or no cameras.
“My last opponent Scott Williams would take Jake Paul out of there in two rounds. He is an actual fighting man, fighting all his life and knows what it is like to take a crack.”
Fury returns home next week and doesn’t expect Paul to come anywhere near him even though they are a few miles apart in the Magic City.
He added: “Our paths haven’t crossed because the man is s**t scared. If you’re very intimidated by somebody you’re not going to cross their paths — you’re going to stay 100 miles plus away from them.
“He most probably knows my location, written on a piece of paper X, X, X and said to himself; ’Can’t go there. It’s out of bounds for the next two weeks.’”
Last weekend Tommy, Tyson and the WBC World Heavyweight champion’s son Prince were VIP guests of WWE boss Vince McMahon at ‘Wrestlemania Backlash.’
Tyson who had a WWE match in 2019, Tommy and Prince met with McMahon and wrestling legends such as Paul Heyman, Ric Flair and Sheamus.
Tommy has revealed that once he has achieved his boxing goals and won a world title, the WWE will be his future.
He explained: “Wrestling has always been the number one sport of mine. I have always loved it just like every kid does.
“When I met the guys I hoped they were thinking; ‘sign him up’, because after boxing I definitely want to give it a go.
“I am sat down thinking; ‘I’ve shook hands with Vince McMahon and all the wrestlers I watched as a kid.”
“The experience was one of my top three ever because I have always wanted to do that. Crazy feeling — 22-years-old or not I will never get over that.
“One million, trillion per-cent that is what I want to do. Don’t get me wrong it is fun, but big men get injured in there and it is no game. I’m super athletic and it is right up my alley.”
Tommy Fury added to Dubois vs. Dinu card on June 5th
TOMMY FURY WILL join the party as fans make a welcome return to boxing for Daniel Dubois’ WBA Interim heavyweight title tilt against Bogdan Dinu on June 5.
Fury, 22, will have his sixth professional fight at light heavyweight following a training stint with brother Tyson in the USA. His five fights to date have spanned just 10 rounds and Fury has four successive quick stoppages to his name as he continues his ascent in the professional game.
For the first time since February 22, 2020, fight fans will be welcome through the doors of a Queensberry event – albeit with a limit of a thousand until the further easing of restrictions.
“It will be an absolute joy to have fans back in support of the fighters,” said promoter Frank Warren. “We have all done our best to keep the sport on track since we were able to return, but the missing ingredient that nobody was able to compensate for was the lack of atmosphere and buzz that surrounds a night at the boxing.
“Even though this is only the first step in people coming back to pack out venues, having a thousand in the arena will make such a difference and will also improve the spectacle for those tuning in to watch live on BT Sport.
“Tommy is proving himself to be an attraction and his performances so far have certainly caught the eye. He looks the part but, as he says himself, it is very early days for him and getting good rounds under his belt is paramount.”
Also back in action is WBO ranked number four Super-Featherweight, Archie Sharp (19-0, 9 KOs) who enters into his first fight under new trainer Alan Smith.
The Kent man is in a hurry to get a world title fight and believes he might get a crack at WBO champion Shakur Stevenson inside 12 months, while another option could be the eventual winner of the Cacace v Woodstock British title encounter.
Belfast’s Middleweight wrecking machine Caoimhin Agyarko (8-0, 5 KOs) is back and will be aiming for his fifth successive inside the distance win.
Stoke on Trent’s hugely popular Middleweight Nathan Heaney (11-0, 3 KOs) has his second fight under the Queensberry banner when he meets Bulgarian Iliyan Markov (6-14-2, 3 KOs).
Unbeaten English Bantamweight champion Liam Davies faces Manchester’s Stephen Jackson (1-1, 1 KO).
Powerhouse newcomer George Bance makes his professional debut against Plymouth’s hugely experienced Chris Adaway.
Warren added: “Obviously there will be a lot of attention on Daniel Dubois, but the rest of the card shows the strength in depth – and massive potential – of our stable.
“I look at the young talent we have and the Queensberry team is getting stronger and stronger.”