WBO Announces Referee And Judges For Ambunda vs Kameda FIght
SAN JUAN, PUERTO RICO- World Boxing Organization (WBO), by president Francisco “Paco” Valcarcel, announced today the referee and judges who will work this Thursday, August 1, in the bantamweight world title fight between the champion Paulus Ambunda and the #5 ranked Tomoki Kameda to be held at the Cebu City Waterfront Hotel & Casino in Barangay Lahug, Cebu City, Philippines.
For this bout that Ambunda (20-0, 10 KOs), from Namibia, will make his first WBO bantamweight title defense versus Kameda (27-0, 18 KOs), from Japan, the referee will be Raul Caiz Sr., from United States.
Meanwhile, the judges for the Ambunda vs Kameda bout will be Carlos Colon, from Puerto Rico, and Waleska Roldan and Thomas Miller, both from the United States.
The WBO supervisor for this fight will be Luis Perez, Chairmen of the WBO Ratings Committee.
- Juan Carlos Payano Wins World Bantamweight Crown
- Abraham vs Smith: ‘That’s What Happens In Germany’
- Sho Nuff: Nelson gets past Blencowe to retain title!
- Artur Beterbiev – clear and present danger for Sergey Kovalev’s light heavyweight dominance
- Abraham retains WBO title with unanimous points decision