Marvin Mabait to invade the US Market
Jr. Featherweight prospect Marvin “Chavacano Disaster” Mabait of Zamboanga City, Philippines will invade the United States market, Mabait, 25, who resides in Manila has a record of 18-1-2-12 KO’s and just signed a promotional contract with All Star Boxing, Inc of Tuto Zabala, Jr.
“We are happy to add Marvin Mabait to our stable, he is a good young prospect and we are ready to start working with him towards a world title shot” said Zabala.
“I ready for my US debut, I will demomonstrate to the world that I’m ready to be a champion, thanks to Mr. Zabala for the opportunity” said Mabait.
He is managed by former world champion Gerry Penalosa and Vinny Scolpino of the US, his first fight under the All Star Boxing banner is schedule for June 28 at the Kissimmee Civic Center.
- Abraham vs Smith: ‘That’s What Happens In Germany’
- Sho Nuff: Nelson gets past Blencowe to retain title!
- Artur Beterbiev – clear and present danger for Sergey Kovalev’s light heavyweight dominance
- Abraham retains WBO title with unanimous points decision
- Jose Roman Retains WBC CABOFE Lightweight Title at “Path to Glory”