HBO Sports to Replay Pacquiao vs. Marquez III & Rios vs. Alvarado I on HBO2
Nov. 8, 2013 – Leading up to the highly anticipated welterweight showdown between Manny Pacquiao and Brandon Rios — set for Saturday, November 23 and presented live by HBO Pay-Per-View® — HBO Sports will present the exclusive replay of two action-packed fights that underscore the intensity and skill of the two competitors.
On Friday, November 15 at 11:00 p.m. (ET/PT) and Saturday, November 16 at 11:45 a.m. (ET/PT), Pacquiao vs. Marquez III & Rios vs. Alvarado I will replay back-to-back on HBO2. On November 12, 2011 in an all-action bout, Manny Pacquiao defeated Juan Manuel Marquez, scoring a 12-round majority decision in Las Vegas. Then in October 2012 in Carson, CA, Brandon Rios stopped Mike Alvarado in the 7th round of a heart-pumping slugfest that was one of the year’s top brawls.
Both fights will be available 24 hours a day to HBO On Demand® subscribers from Monday, November 11 through Sunday, December 8, as well as on HBO GO®.
Pacquiao vs. Rios takes place Saturday, November 23 and will be produced and distributed live by HBO Pay-Per-View® beginning at 9:00 p.m. ET/ 6:00 p.m. PT.
- Abraham vs Smith: ‘That’s What Happens In Germany’
- Sho Nuff: Nelson gets past Blencowe to retain title!
- Artur Beterbiev – clear and present danger for Sergey Kovalev’s light heavyweight dominance
- Abraham retains WBO title with unanimous points decision
- Jose Roman Retains WBC CABOFE Lightweight Title at “Path to Glory”