World Series of Fighting signs TUF 18 competitor Cody Bollinger
World Series of Fighting is proud to announce the addition of Cody “Bam Bam” Bollinger (14-2) to the company’s bantamweight roster.
The 22-year-old Californian signed a multi-fight deal with World Series of Fighting and is expected to debut for the promotion in early 2014. read more
- Gary Russell Jr. To Face Christopher Martin In New Co-Feature This Saturday, Dec. 20, On Showtime Boxing
- Fury back in action in February
- Kellerman: Mayweather needs Pacquiao to keep from getting bumped by Cotto-Canelo on Cinco de Mayo
- Mayweather rules out Khan fight, wants Pacquiao instead
- Mayweather Jr. vs. Pacquiao on May 2: Bob Arum says that’s Canelo’s date