Women’s Boxing Seminar September 13-15!
Buckhead Fight Club in Atlanta, GA will host a women’s boxing seminar Friday September 13 through Sunday, September 15, announced Terri Moss, gym owner and retired world champion. “We’re having a huge boxing weekend, from Friday at 5:30 PM until 12:30 PM Sunday afternoon. It’s a real boxing camp experience for women who want to further their skills, and gain more knowledge about the sport of boxing, Any and everything you wanted to know about boxing, from the basics up, this weekend will be great not only for boxers, but also for aspiring boxing and fitness trainers,” Terri said.
The seminar includes instruction in sparring techniques, defensive techniques, mental conditioning, effective floor routines, weight manipulation techniques and nutrition, pad techniques There will be a huge Mayweather/Canelo fight party the evening of September 14. Reservations are being accepted now for the women’s boxing seminar. Cost for participation is $350 before September 10, and $400 after that date. Over night stay is included for these prices. For more information, contact Buckhead Fight Club, 678-322-7511 or email Terri Moss, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Nelson Retains WIBA Belt in Dominating Affair; Jeter Defeats Lange
- Wladimir Klitschko Defends His Titles with a 5th Round KO Over Brave Kubrat Pulev
- Klitschko destroys Pulev in 5th round KO
- Jose Pedraza Wins IBF Elimination Bout against Michael Farenas
- Rashidi Ellis TKO’s De los Santos in Puerto Rico