Weights are in for super bantamweights Alejandro Lopez and Jonathan Romero!
Tijuana, Mexico (February 15)
Earlier today super bantamweights Jonathan Romero (22-0, 12 KOs) and Alejandro Lopez (24-2, 7KOs) weighed in on the official scale.
The two pugilists will engage in a 12-round battle for the IBF super bantamweight title that will take place tomorrow, Saturday, February 16.
ALEJANDRO LOPEZ – 122 LBS.
JONATHAN ROMERO – 122 LBS.
Don’t miss the action that is set to go down at the Auditorio Municpal located in Tijuana, Mexico. The excitement will also be televised on UniMas’s Solo Boxeo (Formerly Telefutura) 11:30pm ET/PT.
- Juan Carlos Payano Wins World Bantamweight Crown
- Abraham vs Smith: ‘That’s What Happens In Germany’
- Sho Nuff: Nelson gets past Blencowe to retain title!
- Artur Beterbiev – clear and present danger for Sergey Kovalev’s light heavyweight dominance
- Abraham retains WBO title with unanimous points decision
- Left-Hook Lounge Mailbag: Malignaggi, Mayweather/Pacquiao, Thurman/Kahn, & Danny Garcia!
- ESPN Boxing Weigh-In Results
- Canelo to fight 37-year-old Joshua Clottey next on December 6th
- De La Hoya: Canelo wants to be second to nobody, that’s why he moved to HBO
- Golovkin ready for Rubio fight, says Sanchez