WBO Announces Judges: Su-Yun Hong vs Mako Yamada
SAN JUAN, PUERTO RICO- World Boxing Organization (WBO), by president Francisco “Paco” Valcarcel, announced today the referee and judges who will work this Sunday, February 9, in the female world title bout between mini-flyweight champion Su-Yun Hong and Japanese Mako Yamada, to be held in Chuncheon, South Korea.
In her third title defense of the 105 pounds WBO belt, Hong (9-0, 5 KOs), from South Korea, will face Yamada (6-0, 2 KOs). For this bout, the referee will be Danrex Tapdasan, from Philippines.
While, the judges for Hong-Yamada fight are Joong-Suk Kwon, from South Korea, Katsuhiko Nakamure, From Japan, and Salven Lagumbay, from Philippines. The WBO supervisor for this fight will be Leon Panoncillo.
- Fury wants Klitschko after he defeats Chisora
- Sky Sports to broadcast Khan vs Alexander
- ESPN3 to Present Exclusive Live U.S. Coverage of Fury vs. Chisora
- Crawford vs Beltran, Gradovich vs Velez, Pac-Algieri Replay – HBO Boxing After Dark Thanksgiving Weekend special
- Left-Hook Lounge Mailbag – Pacquiao, Mayweather, Khan, Thurman, & More!