WBO Announces Officials For Omar Narvaez vs Hiroyuki Hisataka Bout
SAN JUAN, PUERTO RICO- World Boxing Organization (WBO), by president Francisco “Paco” Valcarcel, announced today the referee and judges who will work this Saturday, August 24, in the super flyweight fight between the champion Omar Narvaez and the #15 ranked Hiroyuki Hisataka, to be held at the Gimnasio Municipal No. 1 in Trelew, Chubut, Argentina, in an O.R Promotions.
For this bout where Narvaez (39-1-2, 20 KOs), from Argentina, will make his eighth defense of the 115 pounds belt against the Japanese Hisataka (22-10-1, 10 KOs), the referee will be Julio C. Alvarado, from Panama.
Meanwhile, the judges for the Narvaez-Hisataka fight will be Manuel Rodriguez from Colombia, Luis Ruiz from Puerto Rico and Omar Fernandez from Argentina.
The WBO supervisor for this fight will be Jorge Molina.
- Fury wants Klitschko after he defeats Chisora
- Sky Sports to broadcast Khan vs Alexander
- ESPN3 to Present Exclusive Live U.S. Coverage of Fury vs. Chisora
- Crawford vs Beltran, Gradovich vs Velez, Pac-Algieri Replay – HBO Boxing After Dark Thanksgiving Weekend special
- Left-Hook Lounge Mailbag – Pacquiao, Mayweather, Khan, Thurman, & More!