Klitschko/Leapai Officials Announced
SAN JUAN, PUERTO RICO- World Boxing Organization (WBO), by president Francisco “Paco” Valcarcel, announced today the officials who will work this Saturday, April 26, in the world heavyweight title bout between the champion Wladimir Klitschko and the #1 ranked Alex Leapai, to be held at the Koenig Pilsener Arena in Oberhausen, Nordrhein-Westfalen, Germany, in a K2 Promotions presentation.
For the 12th defense of the Klitschko’s (61-3, 51 KOs) WBO heavyweight belt against Leapai (30-4-3, 24 KOs), from Australia, the referee will be Edward Cotton, from United States.
Meanwhile, the judges for the Klitschko-Leapai fight will be Glenn Feldman, from United States, Zoltan Enyedi, from Hungary, and Deon Dwarte, from South Africa.
The WBO supervisor for this fight will be President Paco Valcarcel.
ESPN will broadcast the bout between Klitschko and Leapai at 5:00 p.m. ET. Klitschko will defend also his WBA, IBF and IBO titles.
Remember the WBO 27th Annual Convention to take place at the Caesar’s Palace in Las Vegas, Nevada, from October 27 to October 31, 2014. More information at www.wboboxing.com.
- Courtney Richards and Chris Adaway record hometown victories
- Fight Report: Marston Reigns Victorious, Ozgul and Counihan Impress at York Hall
- Marston Dominates Gulyas To Secure MBC International Title
- Point of No Return – Ringside Review – Coyle destroys Katsidis!
- Murray marches on as Budler, Caballero and Alvarez notch up vital wins