WBO 26th Annual Convention In August, In Budapest, Hungary
SAN JUAN, PUERTO RICO – The 25th WBO Annual Convention will take place in Budapest, Hungary this year, 2013, and a few months before, in August, as announced today WBO President, Francisco “Paco” Valcarcel.
The traditional WBO Convention is going to be held at the Intercontinental Budapest, from August 26 to August 30, 2013. Last year the WBO Convention was in Hollywood, Florida.
As always, in the WBO Annual Convention is expected the presence of some of the WBO Champions, former Champions, contenders, prospects, known trainers, managers, promoters, officials, and other political, social and cultural personalities. At the Congress will be discussed various topics as rules, rankings, among others.
Also, as part of the Convention events, is going to play the 16th WBO Golf Tournament of Champions at the Pannonia Golf & Country Club in Mariavolgy, Budapest.
For reservations and more information you can access www.wboboxing.com.
- Fury wants Klitschko after he defeats Chisora
- Sky Sports to broadcast Khan vs Alexander
- ESPN3 to Present Exclusive Live U.S. Coverage of Fury vs. Chisora
- Crawford vs Beltran, Gradovich vs Velez, Pac-Algieri Replay – HBO Boxing After Dark Thanksgiving Weekend special
- Left-Hook Lounge Mailbag – Pacquiao, Mayweather, Khan, Thurman, & More!