Video: Malignaggi talks about “nearly done” Broner fight
Paul Malignaggi spoke to Bill Emes about an Adrien Broner showdown, which appears nearly made. “He’s won fights on talent alone, because he’s so gifted,” Malignaggi said. “I want to see what happens when someone makes him think. He’s not going to win this fight on talent.”
Schaefer says Malignaggi-Broner going to HBO: Golden Boy Promotions CEO Richard Schaefer said the Paul Malignaggi-Adrien Broner showdown will likely happen on HBO while discussing upcoming fights with the media after Hopkins-Cloud. Schaefer also talked about Banks-Mitchell II, Deontay Wilder vs. Tony Thompson and Miguel Cotto’s next fight.
- Gary Russell Jr. To Face Christopher Martin In New Co-Feature This Saturday, Dec. 20, On Showtime Boxing
- Fury back in action in February
- Kellerman: Mayweather needs Pacquiao to keep from getting bumped by Cotto-Canelo on Cinco de Mayo
- Mayweather rules out Khan fight, wants Pacquiao instead
- Mayweather Jr. vs. Pacquiao on May 2: Bob Arum says that’s Canelo’s date