Video: Amir Khan- “World Class Boxing Gym” interview
Former junior welterweight champion Amir “King” Khan held an open workout at “World Class Boxing Gym” in San Francisco, CA on October 23, 2013. Now training under Virgil Hunter, Khan jumped rope, shadowboxed and worked the target mitts with coach Rick Coward. Khan is currently negotiating to fight Floyd Mayweather, Jr next May. For now, he trains in the Bay Area with Hunter and abroad with members of Hunter’s team. Maxboxing.com was on hand to talk to Khan and film the action.
- Courtney Richards and Chris Adaway record hometown victories
- Fight Report: Marston Reigns Victorious, Ozgul and Counihan Impress at York Hall
- Marston Dominates Gulyas To Secure MBC International Title
- Point of No Return – Ringside Review – Coyle destroys Katsidis!
- Murray marches on as Budler, Caballero and Alvarez notch up vital wins