Tix Refund Info for Chávez, Jr. vs. Vera STAPLES Center Event
LOS ANGELES (August 15, 2013) — A training camp injury incurred by former WBC middleweight champion Julio César Chávez, Jr. has forced the cancellation of his fight with Bryan Vera, which was scheduled to take place Saturday, September 7, at STAPLES Center in Los Angeles. Information on a new date and new venue for Chávez Jr. vs. Vera will be announced shortly.
A refund will be offered at the original point of purchase. If tickets were purchased from AXS via Purchase By Phone or through www.axs.com, refunds will be received automatically via AXS. Tickets purchased from the STAPLES Center box office can be refunded there, beginning today, Thursday, August 15, 2013. Those who purchased tickets at any other outlet should reach out to that original point of purchase and contact them directly for a refund.
- Fury wants Klitschko after he defeats Chisora
- Sky Sports to broadcast Khan vs Alexander
- ESPN3 to Present Exclusive Live U.S. Coverage of Fury vs. Chisora
- Crawford vs Beltran, Gradovich vs Velez, Pac-Algieri Replay – HBO Boxing After Dark Thanksgiving Weekend special
- Left-Hook Lounge Mailbag – Pacquiao, Mayweather, Khan, Thurman, & More!