The Fight Game with Jim Lampley Returns Saturday Night on HBO
Returning for its third edition SATURDAY, SEPT. 22 (10:35-11:05 p.m. ET/PT), exclusively on HBO, THE FIGHT GAME WITH JIM LAMPLEY is a provocative, engaging and informative experience that delves into intriguing story lines, news makers and issues that are top-of-mind in boxing. Four-time Sports Emmy® winner Lampley has been the host of HBO Boxing since joining the network in 1988.
Other HBO playdates: Sept. 23 (10:30 a.m.), 24 (11:30 a.m., 1:45 a.m.), 26 (9:30 p.m., 3:55 a.m.) 28 (1:40 a.m.) and 30 (9:00 a.m.), and Oct. 2 (5:00 p.m., midnight), 4 (11:45 a.m.), 6 (11:45 a.m.) and 10 (7:30 p.m.)
HBO2 playdates: Sept. 23 (6:30 p.m.), 25 (5:45 p.m., 12:15 a.m.) and 27 (10:30 p.m.), and Oct. 8 (5:30 a.m.) and 13 (11:30 a.m.)
HBO On Demand availability begins: Sept. 26.
The show will also be available on HBO GO®.
Among the topics to be explored this time: a look at Sept. 15, when two major boxing events competed head-to-head in Las Vegas; plus Roy Jones Jr. will break down the physical and mental dynamics of round 12 as Chavez Jr. rallied and Martinez coped with injury; an examination of the thriving middleweight division; and an all-new “Gatti List.”
This new edition of THE FIGHT GAME WITH JIM LAMPLEY debuts immediately following the HBO replay of the dramatic world middleweight title fight between Julio Caesar Chavez Jr. and Sergio Martinez at 9:30 p.m. ET/PT.
- Gary Russell Jr. To Face Christopher Martin In New Co-Feature This Saturday, Dec. 20, On Showtime Boxing
- Fury back in action in February
- Kellerman: Mayweather needs Pacquiao to keep from getting bumped by Cotto-Canelo on Cinco de Mayo
- Mayweather rules out Khan fight, wants Pacquiao instead
- Mayweather Jr. vs. Pacquiao on May 2: Bob Arum says that’s Canelo’s date