Sampson Boxing Signs KO Artist Jonathan Guzman to Promotional Agreement
Sampson Lewkowicz of Sampson Boxing proudly announces the signing of undefeated super bantamweight KO artist Jonathan “Salomon King” Guzman (16-0, 16 KOs) to a promotional contract.
24-year-old Guzman is an aggressive power-puncher with long arms and fast, accurate hands. In his just over two-year professional career, Guzman has already won the WBA Fedelatin bantamweight andWBC FECARBOX super bantamweight titles.
He is rated #11 by the WBA at bantamweight.
Guzman has only left his native Dominican Republic once for a fight, but new promoter Sampson Lewkowicz says he plans on changing that quickly. “Jonathan Guzman is a future superstar,” said Lewkowicz. “He has a style that makes the fans go crazy. Very powerful and can stop a fight with one shot. The fans in North America are going to love him and I will bring him to them. I’ll be announcing his next fight very soon.”
Lewkowicz has Guzman, the newest star to his promotional roster, training with the capable Hector Bermudez (who also handles Sampson fighter Javier Fortuna) in Troy, New York.
- Fury wants Klitschko after he defeats Chisora
- Sky Sports to broadcast Khan vs Alexander
- ESPN3 to Present Exclusive Live U.S. Coverage of Fury vs. Chisora
- Crawford vs Beltran, Gradovich vs Velez, Pac-Algieri Replay – HBO Boxing After Dark Thanksgiving Weekend special
- Left-Hook Lounge Mailbag – Pacquiao, Mayweather, Khan, Thurman, & More!