Video: Sam Soliman dominates Felix Sturm in Germany
Sam Soliman won the IBF middleweight title Saturday with a unanimous decision over Felix Sturm.
Soliman outworked Sturm round for round earning a clear decision. One judge had him the winner with a score of 117-111, the other two scored it 118-110.
“He won, clearly, He kept moving, he was hard to hit”, said Sturm.
“I wanted to take the fight to him,” Soliman said.
Soliman improved to 44-11. Sturm fell to 39-4, with three draws.
- Courtney Richards and Chris Adaway record hometown victories
- Fight Report: Marston Reigns Victorious, Ozgul and Counihan Impress at York Hall
- Marston Dominates Gulyas To Secure MBC International Title
- Point of No Return – Ringside Review – Coyle destroys Katsidis!
- Murray marches on as Budler, Caballero and Alvarez notch up vital wins