Pacquiao-Márquez news conference open to the public on Friday
LAS VEGAS, NEV. (September 19, 2012) – Congressman MANNY “Pacman” PACQUIAO and JUAN MANUEL MÁRQUEZ, two of boxing’s top pound for pound fighters, will conclude their three-city international media tour, with a México City News Conference This Friday! September 21, beginning at 11:00 a.m. local time, in the new state of the art Arena Ciudad de México. They will be discussing Pacquiao-Márquez 4 — Act Four of their exciting and fistoric rivalry. The news conference will be open to the public.
Pacquiao and Márquez, who have won world titles in 12 weight divisions between them, will go mano a mano and toe-to-toe in a 12-round welterweight battle, Saturday, December 8, at the MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas, Nev. Joining Pacquiao and Márquez at the news conference will be their respective trainers, Freddie Roach and Ignacio “Nacho” Beristáin, and promoters Bob Arum and Fernando Beltran.
Promoted by Top Rank®, in association with MP Promotions, Zanfer Promotions, Márquez Boxing, Tecate and MGM Grand Hotel & Casino, Pacquiao-Márquez 4 will be produced and distributed live by HBO Pay-Per-View®.
- Juan Carlos Payano Wins World Bantamweight Crown
- Abraham vs Smith: ‘That’s What Happens In Germany’
- Sho Nuff: Nelson gets past Blencowe to retain title!
- Artur Beterbiev – clear and present danger for Sergey Kovalev’s light heavyweight dominance
- Abraham retains WBO title with unanimous points decision