Open to the public: Chisora and Fury will meet head-to-head on Monday
Heavyweight titans Dereck Chisora and Tyson Fury will meet head-to-head at a press conference in London next Monday (14th July) – which is open to the public and free to attend – as their big showdown draws near.
Chisora and Fury clash in the biggest domestic heavyweight grudge match in recent years at the Phones 4 U Arena in Manchester on Saturday 26th July, live and exclusive on BoxNation (Sky Ch 437/HD 490 and Virgin Ch. 546).
European Champion Chisora defends his title against unbeaten challenger Fury with the Vacant British title on the line, plus the winner gets the WBO number one spot for the right to fight reigning WBO World Champion Wladimir Klitschko.
Monday 14th July
Odeon Cinema Kensington
263 Kensington High Street
London, W8 6N
Time: Doors open to public at 12.45pm, press conference starts at 1.45pm
– Nearest tube station is High Street Kensington on the Circle and District lines (at the Tube Station exit turn left and it’s a 5 minute walk, the Odeon is on the left hand side.)
- The Good, The Bad and the Unfair: A Week in the Life of Boxing
- Cuellar Whips Tamayo To Retain Title On SHOWTIME BOXING
- Mayweather will have an asterisk even if he beats Pacquiao now, says Jones Jr
- Arum: 48 million homes in China watched Pacquiao-Algieri
- Arum: Mayweather is poaching the Mexican holiday