Mikkel Kessler media work-out quotes
WBA Super-Middleweight Champion Mikkel Kessler (46-2, 35 KOs) has arrived in London prior to his blockbuster unification rematch with IBF champion Carl Froch (30-2, 22 KOs). The Viking Warrior held a media training session at the Hayemaker gym today. “The hard work has been done, Jimmy Montoya has put me through some very exhausting sessions,” Kessler said. “I´ve had the best sparring of my career against top guys like Nathan Cleverly, George Groves and Erik Skoglund. I am in fantastic shape and I am ready to beat Froch again. Bring it on!
“Carl has put himself under a lot of pressure. That can make you do stupid things and mistakes. I am in great shape, I couldn´t be more ready, I feel very comfortable. Froch will definitely not get his revenge.”
- The Good, The Bad and the Unfair: A Week in the Life of Boxing
- Cuellar Whips Tamayo To Retain Title On SHOWTIME BOXING
- Mayweather will have an asterisk even if he beats Pacquiao now, says Jones Jr
- Arum: 48 million homes in China watched Pacquiao-Algieri
- Arum: Mayweather is poaching the Mexican holiday