MGM Marbella Signs sponsorship deal with iFL TV
MGM Marbella are pleased to confirm the signing of a sponsorship deal with iFL TV; the primary source for online British boxing content.
iFL TV wanted to work alongside MGM as it believes it already one of the most competitive gyms in boxing. The deal will enhance two upcoming brands within the boxing industry. Following a meeting last week MGM were really impressed with what they saw and are very excited to start working with iFL TV. “They give great exposure to gyms, boxers and trainers that are on the way up; and impressive behind the scenes coverage. They offer a lot more than what mainstream TV has to offer. MGM are really pleased to be involved,” announced MGM.
Kugan Cassius from iFL TV said, ‘We are thrilled to have secured this deal with Macklin’s Gym Marbella. After a recent visit to Spain, we can see that gym is thriving and continuing to add great boxing talents to the stable. This deal will allow iFL TV to cover more events, in particular overseas, which means more quality of content for the channel. We would like to thank everyone involved and hope this is that start of a healthy relationship.’
- Fury wants Klitschko after he defeats Chisora
- Sky Sports to broadcast Khan vs Alexander
- ESPN3 to Present Exclusive Live U.S. Coverage of Fury vs. Chisora
- Crawford vs Beltran, Gradovich vs Velez, Pac-Algieri Replay – HBO Boxing After Dark Thanksgiving Weekend special
- Left-Hook Lounge Mailbag – Pacquiao, Mayweather, Khan, Thurman, & More!