Lewkowicz Sends Condolences over Passing of Well-Known Vegas Manager Garnik Khachikian
Promoter Sampson Lewkowicz of Sampson Boxing wishes to express his great sadness over the passing of Armenian businessman and longtime boxing manager Garnik Khachikian on July 15 after a brief illness in Las Vegas, Nevada.
A well-known and popular face in Las Vegas boxing circles, among the fighters Kachikian managed was former WBA Featherweight Champion Freddie Norwood, Almazbek “Kid Diamond” Raiymkulov and William Abelyan.
“Garnik loved boxing and was a very special person who was always there to help those in need,” said Lewkowicz. “May he rest in peace.”
- The Good, The Bad and the Unfair: A Week in the Life of Boxing
- Cuellar Whips Tamayo To Retain Title On SHOWTIME BOXING
- Mayweather will have an asterisk even if he beats Pacquiao now, says Jones Jr
- Arum: 48 million homes in China watched Pacquiao-Algieri
- Arum: Mayweather is poaching the Mexican holiday