Klitschko Brothers launch Google+ fan page
World Heavyweight Champions Vitali and Wladimir Klitschko have started their own Google+ profile. Latest news, videos and insider information of the lives of the champions will be regularly posted.
WBA, IBF, WBO and IBO and “The Ring Magazine” Heavyweight Champion Wladimir Klitschko will defend his titles against undefeated Polish Mariusz Wach in Hamburg, Germany on November 10. The fight week press conference on November 5 will be shown live in a Hangout On Air starting at 1 p.m. CET on the Klitschko’s Google+ page (google.com/+Klitschko).
Following is a fan Hangout with Wladimir Klitschko with nine fans of the champion. Fans can post their questions until November 1 on the Klitschko Google+ page in German or English and if lucky in the draw will participate in the Hangout. The Hangout will also be shown live on the Google+ page of the brothers.
“To communicate with modern technologies is very interesting and I am looking forward to meeting the fans and answer their questions”, says Wladimir Klitschko who is currently in his training camp in Austria.
As another highlight, boxing fans can apply for becoming a Google+ fan reporter for fight night. Applications can be handed in on the profile until November 1, one person will be chosen to attend the fight and sit ringside. During the fan Hangout the winner will be announced.
- Gary Russell Jr. To Face Christopher Martin In New Co-Feature This Saturday, Dec. 20, On Showtime Boxing
- Fury back in action in February
- Kellerman: Mayweather needs Pacquiao to keep from getting bumped by Cotto-Canelo on Cinco de Mayo
- Mayweather rules out Khan fight, wants Pacquiao instead
- Mayweather Jr. vs. Pacquiao on May 2: Bob Arum says that’s Canelo’s date