Jose Ramírez attending ESPYS award party at the Playboy Mansion
LOS ANGELES (July 12, 2013) — 2012 U.S. Olympian Jose Ramírez will be attending the exclusive star-studded ESPYS award party taking place next week at the famous Playboy Mansion in Holmby Hills, Calif. Ramírez, who is involved in a number of charities and high-profile endorsements, will also participate in an ESPYS red carpet event benefiting the Los Angeles Lakers Youth Foundation.
Promoted by Top Rank, Ramirez (4-0, 3 KOs), of Avenal, Calif., returns to the ring, Saturday, August 17, in a junior welterweight bout that will be televised nationally as the co-main event of “Solo Boxeo Tecate,” live on UniMás, from the Laredo Energy Arena in Laredo, Texas.
- Khan wants Mayweather and Pacquiao in 2015
- Gary Russell Jr. To Face Christopher Martin In New Co-Feature This Saturday, Dec. 20, On Showtime Boxing
- Fury back in action in February
- Kellerman: Mayweather needs Pacquiao to keep from getting bumped by Cotto-Canelo on Cinco de Mayo
- Mayweather rules out Khan fight, wants Pacquiao instead