IBO champion Blake Caparello 18-0 relinquishes belt
Undefeated Australian light heavyweight star Blake Caparello has relinquished his IBO World title and is looking to America to test himself against the World’s best .
The 27- year-old former IBO World champion is close to announcing a fight deal in the USA.
“I’m excited to be taking this next step,’’ said Caparello. “I would like to thank the IBO for the opportunity and winning the title is something I will never forget.”
When asked what’s next for Caparello, co manager Brendan Bourke had the following to say, “firstly I would like to thank Ed Levine and Phil Austin from the IBO for giving us the opportunity and Blake’s win over Alan Green for the World title was an opportunity we are very thankful for.”
In closing Mr Bourke stated “We will shortly announce Blake’s next fight and I can assure his fans we are looking to fight the best fighters in the light heavyweight division in 2014.”
- ESPN3 to Present Exclusive Live U.S. Coverage of Fury vs. Chisora
- Crawford vs Beltran, Gradovich vs Velez, Pac-Algieri Replay – HBO Boxing After Dark Thanksgiving Weekend special
- Left-Hook Lounge Mailbag – Pacquiao, Mayweather, Khan, Thurman, & More!
- What Did We Learn in Macau This Weekend?
- Manny Pacquiao: The Final Chapter