Bryant Jennings Now Ranked Top Five In Three Major Ranking Organizations
November 5, 2013 – With the hard work of international promoter Gary Shaw, highly touted heavyweight contender Bryant Jennings (18-0, 11 KOs) is now currently ranked top 5 by three of the major sanctioning organizations.
The undefeated Philadelphia standout Jennings, who’s promoted by Gary Shaw Productions, Antonio Leonard Promotions and managed by James Prince is rated WBC #4, IBF #4, and WBA #5, respectively.
With a world title shot looming, Jennings sees the light at the end of the tunnel.
“I’m extremely thankful to Gary Shaw, Antonio Leonard and James Prince for all their hard work. Gary Shaw is tremendous at what he does and to be ranked top five in three of the sanctioning bodies is testament that I have an excellent team behind me.”
“God willing everything keeps moving in a positive direction, I’ll be in the ring in the very near future against a top ten contender. Now it’s my job to continue to work hard and bring home the heavyweight championship of the world.”
- Gary Russell Jr. To Face Christopher Martin In New Co-Feature This Saturday, Dec. 20, On Showtime Boxing
- Fury back in action in February
- Kellerman: Mayweather needs Pacquiao to keep from getting bumped by Cotto-Canelo on Cinco de Mayo
- Mayweather rules out Khan fight, wants Pacquiao instead
- Mayweather Jr. vs. Pacquiao on May 2: Bob Arum says that’s Canelo’s date