HBO Sports to Replay Martinez vs. Pavlik 2010 & Chavez Jr. vs. Lee 2012 on HBO2
Sept. 6, 2012 – Leading up to the highly anticipated middleweight world championship fight between Julio Cesar Chavez Jr. and Sergio Martinez – set for Saturday, September 15 and presented live by HBO Pay-Per-View® – HBO Sports will present the exclusive replay of two riveting showdowns that highlight the remarkable skill and will of these competitors.
On Friday, Sept. 7 at 11:00 p.m. (ET/PT) and Saturday, Sept. 8 at 9:00 a.m. (ET/PT), HBO2 will replay Martinez vs. Pavlik 2010 and Chavez Jr. vs. Lee 2012 back-to-back. In a thrilling high-stakes battle in Atlantic City, Sergio Martinez scored a unanimous decision victory over middleweight champ Kelly Pavlik, marking a changing in the guard in the division. Meanwhile, in his most formidable challenge to date, Julio Cesar Chavez Jr. dismantled Andy Lee this past June in El Paso, TX., an emphatic demonstration that the 26-year-old had arrived.
Both fights will also be shown Saturday, Sept. 15 starting at 5:00 p.m. ET/2:00 p.m. PT on HBO2 and are available 24 hours a day to HBO On Demand subscribers through Sunday, Sept. 30.
Chavez Jr. vs. Martinez takes place Saturday, Sept. 15 from the Thomas & Mack Center in Las Vegas and will be produced and distributed live by HBO Pay-Per-View beginning at 9:00 p.m. ET/ 6:00 p.m. PT.
- Prospects showcased on Saturday at Fight Night at Horseshoe Hammond
- Fury-Chisora, Saunders-Eubank Jr Weigh-In Videos
- Sky Sports to broadcast Khan vs Alexander
- ESPN3 to Present Exclusive Live U.S. Coverage of Fury vs. Chisora
- Crawford vs Beltran, Gradovich vs Velez, Pac-Algieri Replay – HBO Boxing After Dark Thanksgiving Weekend special