Goodwin Boxing: Kevin Campion takes over as Head of Boxing Operations
Goodwin Boxing are delighted to announce that they have recruited Kevin Campion to take over as Head of Boxing Operations. Campion currently works as a trainer to professional boxers and this will continue whilst he works in the Leighton Buzzard offices alongside Josh Goodwin.
Campion will have a wide role within the organisation. His duties will include working on the matchmaking side of the business, liasing with managers and boxers on a daily basis and event organising. Kevin will also head the organisation of the Goodwin boxing training camps in Turkey with the first one being held from 15-21 September where some of the Goodwin signed boxers will be able to train at altitude in the mountains and spar with the Turkish fighters and the camp over there.
Head of Goodwin Boxing Steve Goodwin said “We are delighted to have recruited someone with the knowledge and experience of Kevin and just shows how committed we are to provide a fantastic service to boxers that we deal with directly and managers who have their boxers working with us. I want a strong in house team and Kevin will be an integral part of this.”
- Khan wants Mayweather and Pacquiao in 2015
- Gary Russell Jr. To Face Christopher Martin In New Co-Feature This Saturday, Dec. 20, On Showtime Boxing
- Fury back in action in February
- Kellerman: Mayweather needs Pacquiao to keep from getting bumped by Cotto-Canelo on Cinco de Mayo
- Mayweather rules out Khan fight, wants Pacquiao instead