Gonzalez stops Rios; Verdejo annihilates Quezada
Jonathan Gonzalez won by TKO at 1:01 of the third round when the doctor stopped the fight after checked an injury on the left eye of Joseph Rios. Gonzalez dominated the fight with his best boxing and a his hard right hook, opening the left eye of Rios with his shots.
Felix Verdejo won by TKO at :51 seconds of the second round when sent Martin Quezada to the floor with a hard right shot and the referee stopped the bout when Quezada stepped up. Quezada was down one time in the first round.
John Karl Sosa won by unanimous decision over Samuel Santana when the judges voted 60-54, 59-55 and 59-55.
Osenohad Vazquez won by unanimous decision over Pascali Adorno when the judges voted 60-54, 59-55 and 59-55.
Regino Canales won by majority decision over Rafael Gonzalez when judges voted 59-55, 58-56 and 57-57.
Christopher Rivera won by unanimous decision over Jeffrey Ramos when the judges voted 39-34, 38-35 and 38-35. Ramos was down one time in the first round and two in the second.
Bernard Lebron won by KO at 2:22 of the first round when with a hard left hook sent Nataniel Vazquez to the canvas for the count. Vazquez was down one more time in the round.
- Courtney Richards and Chris Adaway record hometown victories
- Fight Report: Marston Reigns Victorious, Ozgul and Counihan Impress at York Hall
- Marston Dominates Gulyas To Secure MBC International Title
- Point of No Return – Ringside Review – Coyle destroys Katsidis!
- Murray marches on as Budler, Caballero and Alvarez notch up vital wins