Golovkin vs. Proksa referee and judges announced for tonight’s fight
VERONA, NY (September 1, 2012) The referee for tonight’s World Boxing Association (WBA) Middleweight World Championship bout between defending champion Gennady Golovkin and challenger Grzegorz Proksa will be Charlie Fitch. Judging the scheduled twelve round bout will be Edwin “Wynn” Kintz, Thomas Schreck and Don Ackerman.
The WBA Supervisor is George Martinez and the IBO supervisor is Ed Levine. Golovkin is the International Boxing Organization (IBO) Middleweight Champion however his title will not be contested for in this bout.
The Golovkin/Proksa clash takes place LIVE on HBO”s Boxing After Dark from the Turning Stone Casino in Verona, NY, 9:45ET/PT.
- Algieri wants to take Pacquiao’s place
- Bradley: Diego Chaves reminds me of Mayweather Jr
- Amir Khan faces Devon Alexander on 12/13 on Showtime
- THIS FRIDAY! Bradley vs. Chaves/Herrera vs. Benavidez Tix Go On Sale
- Boxer Briefs: Catching Up with Boxing’s Heavy Hitters & Rising Stars—Bryant “By-By” Jennings