Daniel Ponce de Leon vs. Abner Mares Battle for the WBC Featherweight Championship this Saturday, May 4th
Daniel Ponce de Leon and Abner Mares have a lot in common – they both overcame extremely difficult childhoods, they’ve trained together and they have the same promoter and manager. This Saturday, May 4, the 126-pounders put aside their friendship in what may be the toughest tests of their careers – a fight against each other. Check out this clip to see the friends-turned-rivals as they discuss the challenges they had to overcome to become two of the most feared fighters in the lighter weight classes. See their world title fight, a fight that might steal the show, this Saturday, presented by SHOWTIME PPV as part of MAY DAY: Mayweather vs. Guerrero at 9 p.m. ET/ 6 p.m. PT.
- ESPN3 to Present Exclusive Live U.S. Coverage of Fury vs. Chisora
- Crawford vs Beltran, Gradovich vs Velez, Pac-Algieri Replay – HBO Boxing After Dark Thanksgiving Weekend special
- Left-Hook Lounge Mailbag – Pacquiao, Mayweather, Khan, Thurman, & More!
- What Did We Learn in Macau This Weekend?
- Manny Pacquiao: The Final Chapter