Frank Warren Statement
In response to the press release issued earlier today by Matchroom Sport, promoter Frank Warren has responded:
“Matchroom Sport Limited’s lawyers did in fact write a letter of claim to me on Thursday 12th September 2013 regarding comments allegedly made on Tuesday 3rd September. This is the second time that the company or those running it have threatened to sue for defamation over comments I have made. The first complaint was rejected.
I have been advised that this new claim is without merit and I am therefore waiting to see whether the company takes matters further. As stated at the original press conference, W.Promotions Ltd went into administration as the company was owed a considerable sums of money.”
- Courtney Richards and Chris Adaway record hometown victories
- Fight Report: Marston Reigns Victorious, Ozgul and Counihan Impress at York Hall
- Marston Dominates Gulyas To Secure MBC International Title
- Point of No Return – Ringside Review – Coyle destroys Katsidis!
- Murray marches on as Budler, Caballero and Alvarez notch up vital wins