Fegatilli’s scheduled June 22nd fight to be postponed until August
In an unfortunate turn of events former European champion Ermano “ll’Dottore” Fegatilli (27-5-0 5 KO’s) must walk away from his scheduled June 22nd stay-busy-fight in Gramont, Belgium due to an excruciating tooth infection. The infection occurred during a dental implant to fix a broken tooth. The implant will be removed in the coming weeks and later replaced after his August 23rd eight-round fight in Ostende and October 11th WBC elimination fight at Gents Boksgala 12 at the Topsporthal Vlaanderen in Gent, Belgium.
The fight in Ostende is merely for the sake of “dusting his skillset” and keeping prepared and active for his October elimination fight – likely against Justin Savi to commence with the WBC’s Super Featherweight elimination tournament.
Fegatilli understands the seriousness of being at the top of his game for every fight. A precise marksman in the ring he brings perfect alignment at every angle. He always looks to show his thick arsenal. In August, October, he promises to drive in just that.
Don’t miss Ermano on “Bunces Boxing Hour” next Monday at the usual time of 7 PM BST/8 PM CET. More news will be released soon.
- Fight weights from Monte Carlo: Murray 159.83, Spada 159.65
- Pacquiao-Roach-Arum Conference Call Transcript
- Roach: Some of Pacquiao’s sparring partners are better than Algieri
- George Groves faces Denis Douglin on 11/22 on Sky Box Office
- Wladimir Klitschko hints at an early outcome of his fight vs. Kubrat Pulev on Nov.15