Craig McEwan battles Jay Morris on Saturday night in Scotland
The updated bill is below. It will be the first professional boxing promotion in Dundee for over 23 years with the last one held at De Stihl’s Nightclub on the 29th of May 1989.
Amateur boxing legend and 1956 Olympic gold medalist Dick McTaggart describes Dundee as a “real fight city” and the sport has a strong history in the City of Discovery, particularly in the 1940s, when both Tannadice and Dens Park hosted fight nights, and 1950s which regularly saw the Caird Hall filled to capacity.
Anthony Lindie and Sweeney Promotions hope to promote in Dundee on a regular basis and have high hopes for local boxers Ronnie ‘The Shark’ Clark and David Drummond.
Tickets cost £25 (The first 500 adults to purchase one will receive another ticket free of charge for a child under the age of 16), £50 tickets include a hot buffet, £75 a two-course meal and £100 a three-course meal.
Tickets are available on 07557 199 825.
Ronnie Clark v Youssef Al Hamidi, 8 x 2 minute rounds
Willie Limond v William Warburton, 6 x 3 minute rounds
Craig McEwan v Jay Morris, 6 x 3 minute rounds
David Drummond v Scott Edgar, 4 x 3 minute rounds
Craig Windsor Jr v Paul Morby, 6 x 2 minute rounds
Arran McKelvie v Michael Stupart, 4 x 3 minute rounds
Boxing is scheduled to commence at 8:00 pm.
- Prospects showcased on Saturday at Fight Night at Horseshoe Hammond
- Fury-Chisora, Saunders-Eubank Jr Weigh-In Videos
- Sky Sports to broadcast Khan vs Alexander
- ESPN3 to Present Exclusive Live U.S. Coverage of Fury vs. Chisora
- Crawford vs Beltran, Gradovich vs Velez, Pac-Algieri Replay – HBO Boxing After Dark Thanksgiving Weekend special