Comanche Boy Returns To Oklahoma
On Friday, January 24th, 2014, popular middleweight contender “Comanche Boy” George Tahdooahnippah (31-1-2) returns to action in downtown Oklahoma City, OK at the Chevrolet Events Center in Bricktown.
The January 24th fight is a glimpse of things to come for Comanche Boy, who plans an eventful year in 2014. “I’m anxious to get back in the ring and love fighting in Oklahoma City Bricktown. Oklahoma City is my second home and no better place to be in Oklahoma than Bricktown,” Tahdooahnippah said.
“I want to reassure to my fans that this is the beginning of the best to come for Comanche Boy!” An opponent will be announced soon. For ticket information visit: hdboxing.net
- Fury-Chisora, Saunders-Eubank Jr Weigh-In Videos
- Sky Sports to broadcast Khan vs Alexander
- ESPN3 to Present Exclusive Live U.S. Coverage of Fury vs. Chisora
- Crawford vs Beltran, Gradovich vs Velez, Pac-Algieri Replay – HBO Boxing After Dark Thanksgiving Weekend special
- Left-Hook Lounge Mailbag – Pacquiao, Mayweather, Khan, Thurman, & More!