Tommy Brook joins Team Price
David Price has teamed up with legendary trainer Tommy Brooks after a brief spell with Adam Booth.
The former British and Commonwealth heavyweight champion will now base himself in his hometown of Liverpool, with Tommy Brooks flying in for training camps.
Brooks has one of the most accomplished resumes in training heavyweights. Brooks has worked with such greats as Mike Tyson, Evander Holyfield and even the Klitschko brothers.
Brook said; “I have been waiting for the phone to ring to work with a fighter who can make it to the top”.
“The heavyweight division is becoming very exciting again with a fresh young crop of talent coming through and Britain has some of the best prospects, but David has all the attributes needed to dominate the division”.
Brook has been left to take charge of Prices first come back fight, the rescheduled match against Evenly Orlov (14-12-1) in Germany, full details to be announced shortly.
- Courtney Richards and Chris Adaway record hometown victories
- Fight Report: Marston Reigns Victorious, Ozgul and Counihan Impress at York Hall
- Marston Dominates Gulyas To Secure MBC International Title
- Point of No Return – Ringside Review – Coyle destroys Katsidis!
- Murray marches on as Budler, Caballero and Alvarez notch up vital wins