Billy Joe Saunders, Dereck Chisora, Frank Buglioni Public Workout On Thursday
Boxing stars Billy Joe Saunders, Dereck Chisora, Frank Buglioni, Mitchell Smith, Bradley Skeete and Georgie Kean will perform a free-to-watch public work-out at the Copper Box Arena on Thursday 12th September for fans and media.
All the boxers will go through a power packed training session as they show how preparations are going for the big opening night of London’s newest boxing venue a week on Saturday (21st September).
British and Commonwealth Middleweight Champion Saunders takes on rival John Ryder in a crucial showdown, Chisora faces Edmund Gerber for the Vacant European Heavyweight title and Smith challenges for the Vacant Southern Area Super-Featherweight title. Hot undefeated London talents Buglioni, Skeete, plus amateur sensation Georgie Kean, who makes his long awaited professional debut, all feature on the undercard.
Members of the public are invited to attend and the boxers will be available for photos and to sign autographs.
- Gary Russell Jr. To Face Christopher Martin In New Co-Feature This Saturday, Dec. 20, On Showtime Boxing
- Fury back in action in February
- Kellerman: Mayweather needs Pacquiao to keep from getting bumped by Cotto-Canelo on Cinco de Mayo
- Mayweather rules out Khan fight, wants Pacquiao instead
- Mayweather Jr. vs. Pacquiao on May 2: Bob Arum says that’s Canelo’s date