Bermane Stiverne, Charles Martin, Bahodir Mamadjonov, Akhror Muralimov and John Jackson on LAST CALL 5/30
This week the Swami is bringing in some International flavor to the show as several rising boxing stars from overseas have taken over the show. Armed with the new WBC Heavyweight champion as the cherry with UFC 173 & Boxing recap and its a jam packed two hour show of Wavlite.com presents, LAST CALL on Cyberstationusa.com Friday May 23rd from 10-12 p.m. EST/ 7-9 p.m. PST. This week’s guests include;
– WBC Heavyweight champion Bermane Stiverne returns the show as he continues to bask in his title win over Chris Arreola. The first ever Haitian Heavyweight champion sits down with the Swami to talk about the title fight and the knockout, what made him believe his plan was going to work, what he had learned from Arreola in the first fight, being a role model to other Haitian fans and his impact, and what it means to him to become the WBC Heavyweight world champion.
-Undefeated Light Middleweight John Jackson makes his debut on the show as he breaks down his June 7th fight with Andy Lee on the Miguel Cotto vs. Sergio Martinez PPV. The2008 Olympian talks about his last fight and what he learned from it, his thoughts on Andy Lee and who he has brought in to mimic him, representing his country and carrying the flag, his faith in God, and his decision to join the “family business”.
-Undefeated Heavyweight prospect “Prince” Charles Martin joins the show for the first time as he prepares for his next fight on June 28th in Sacramento. The St. Louis native talks about his big win over Alexander Flores and the shot that sealed the win, his last win over Rafael Pedro and how he stayed focus at the task at hand, signing with King Sports and what their plan for him is, and why he prefers to fight nearly every month.
-Rising Lightweight fighter Bahodir Mamadjonov makes his American radio debut as he prepares for his next fight later in June. The Uzbekistan native talks about moving to the Unite States and leaving his life behind, training with Ken Richardson out of Texas, his win over Angelo Santana and what led him to defeating the undefeated prospect, and becoming a free agent after signing with Don King.
-Undefeated Heavyweight prospect Akhror Muralimov joins the show for the first time as he prepares for his next fight later in June. The undefeated Uzbekistan knockout artist talks about his last win, having to fight a guy nearly a foot taller and 100 pounds heavier than him, fighting in Texas under Ken Richardson, and much more.
It’s all this plus Boxing and UFC 173 recap only on Wavlite.com presents LAST CALL on www.cyberstationusa.com. Friday May 30th from 10 p.m. to 12 a.m. ET/ 7 p.m. to 9 p.m. PT.
- Fury back in action in February
- Kellerman: Mayweather needs Pacquiao to keep from getting bumped by Cotto-Canelo on Cinco de Mayo
- Mayweather rules out Khan fight, wants Pacquiao instead
- Mayweather Jr. vs. Pacquiao on May 2: Bob Arum says that’s Canelo’s date
- Andy Lee produces the “feel good” moment during an action packed night of boxing