Amir Iman fights tonight
By Gregory Evertsz: Veteran trainer Stacey McKinley, trainer of over 30 champions most notably Mike Tyson for 10 years says – “Most boxing analyst and fighters alike feel that this kid could be a great”. Amir “young Master” Iman 11W (10KO’s) – 0 L will be facing veteran boxer Sergio Perez 28W (19KO’s) – 15L for the WBA – NABA championship on December 20th at Resort World Casino in Queens N.Y. as part of 50 Cent’s SMS Promotions card. Iman trains out Pompano Beach Fl by way of Albany N.Y. and after being an Olympic alternate he chose to turn pro under the banner of Don King Promotions. He has recently been sparring with Dominican Republic’s lightweight national champion Eudy Bernardo 17W(12KO’s) – 0L who is a new prospect at Iron Mike Productions under the supervision of Rivalta Management. “Although he has only 11 fights, Amir will be world champion in 2014” – says McKinley.
- Pacquiao-Roach-Arum Conference Call Transcript
- Roach: Some of Pacquiao’s sparring partners are better than Algieri
- George Groves faces Denis Douglin on 11/22 on Sky Box Office
- Wladimir Klitschko hints at an early outcome of his fight vs. Kubrat Pulev on Nov.15
- Hopkins sees himself on another level as Kovalev