30 Years ago Ray Mancini Ended a Man’s Life in the Ring. Now He Meets His Son
St. Sophia Productions announces that “The Good Son, The Story of Ray Boom Boom Mancini” is to have a screening at the Shadow Box Film Festival on November 30.
Ray Mancini was the lightweight boxing champion in the 1980s and became a national hero.
The tells the story of Ray’s rise from the steel city of Youngstown, Ohio to the lights of Las Vegas. It is a tale of fathers and sons, struggle and triumph, heartache and love, compassion and forgiveness. The documentary is an emotional compilation of interviews with Ray Mancini and individuals who have influenced his life, including Ed O’Neill, Mickey Rourke, Sugar Ray Leonard and Jiwan Kim, whose father, Duk Koo Kim tragically lost his life in the ring with Ray Mancini.”
The Good Son’ is playing in NY at the Shadow Box Film Festival – November 30th @ 8pm. If you’re in the area, come on out. The Good Son is playing in NY at the Shadow Box Film Festival – November 30th @ 8pm. If you’re in the area, come on out.
The performance is at the Silas Theatre, 333 W 23rd St, New York, NY
- ESPN3 to Present Exclusive Live U.S. Coverage of Fury vs. Chisora
- Crawford vs Beltran, Gradovich vs Velez, Pac-Algieri Replay – HBO Boxing After Dark Thanksgiving Weekend special
- Left-Hook Lounge Mailbag – Pacquiao, Mayweather, Khan, Thurman, & More!
- What Did We Learn in Macau This Weekend?
- Manny Pacquiao: The Final Chapter