Yao Ming, Pacquiao, Rios and Roach in Shanghai
August 1, 2013, Shanghai, China — “YAO! — IS HE TALL” — Former NBA star Yao Ming (ctr) meets superstar Manny Pacquiao(L) and former world champion Brandon “Bam Bam” Rios (L) Wednesday in Shanghai,China. Pacquiao and Rios are in town for a Wednesday press conference to announce their upcoming mega fight in November. Both fighters are making a stop in Shanghai as part of their world-wide media tour which will also include other stops in Singapore, New York and finally ending up in Los Angeles. Pacquiao vs Rios will battle at The Venetian Macao Resort in Macau, China and will be televised live in the US, Saturday, Nov. 23, 9pm ET/6pm PT on HBO Pay-Per-View.
FREDDIE ROACH – “Boy would I like to get him into the Wild Card for a few weeks.”
MANNY PACQUIAO – “I felt like a baby standing next to him. I kept looking up wondering how far it would be until I saw the top of his head.”
BRANDON RIOS – “Too big for me. TOO BIG.”
Pacquiao vs. Rios: Brandon Rios Vows to Knock Manny Pacquiao F’in Out and Raps in Shanghai
Pacquiao vs. Rios: Roach Discusses Manny’s Health
Pacquiao vs. Rios: The FULL Shanghai Presser
- Juan Carlos Payano Wins World Bantamweight Crown
- Abraham vs Smith: ‘That’s What Happens In Germany’
- Sho Nuff: Nelson gets past Blencowe to retain title!
- Artur Beterbiev – clear and present danger for Sergey Kovalev’s light heavyweight dominance
- Abraham retains WBO title with unanimous points decision