Video: Miguel Cotto media workout
Watch Miguel Cotto’s workout. Alan Massengale reports from the Wild Card Boxing Club in Hollywood, Calif., where Miguel Cotto is training for his Oct. 5 fight with Delvin Rodriguez. Massengale spoke to Cotto, Top Rank President Todd duBoef and Freddie Roach, who is training the Puerto Rican star for the first time.
HBO will broadcast at 9:45 p.m. ET/PT the Pride of Puerto Rico MIGUEL COTTO’s Florida debut, when he faces two-time world title challenger and current Top-Five contender DELVIN RODRIGUEZ in a 12-round super welterweight battle.
Miguel Cotto opens up on his return to Top Rank, working with Freddie Roach, the future, and more…
Miguel Cotto talks Mayweather vs. Canelo, wants people to know he’s still here
Freddie Roach calls Mayweather ‘boring'; admits he has interest in Miguel Cotto facing Canelo
MIGUEL COTTO Complete Mitt Workout with FREDDIE ROACH (Unedited)
Freddie Roach “When Miguel called i thought it was a f*ckin
- Algieri wants to take Pacquiao’s place
- Bradley: Diego Chaves reminds me of Mayweather Jr
- Amir Khan faces Devon Alexander on 12/13 on Showtime
- THIS FRIDAY! Bradley vs. Chaves/Herrera vs. Benavidez Tix Go On Sale
- Boxer Briefs: Catching Up with Boxing’s Heavy Hitters & Rising Stars—Bryant “By-By” Jennings