Video: Geale/Barker Post Fight Press Conference
A bloodied, bruised but proud new IBF middleweight champ Darren Barker spoke to RingTV’s Bill Emes about getting up from a sixth-round knockdown to beat Daniel Geale for the title. Barker says he was motivated by his deceased brother and his baby daughter. “I seen my brother, I seen my daughter,” he said of surviving the body shot knockdown, “someone, something picked me up.”
Full Press Conference
Darren Barker: “This Is A Dream Come True”
- Crawford vs Beltran, Gradovich vs Velez, Pac-Algieri Replay – HBO Boxing After Dark Thanksgiving Weekend special
- Left-Hook Lounge Mailbag – Pacquiao, Mayweather, Khan, Thurman, & More!
- What Did We Learn in Macau This Weekend?
- Manny Pacquiao: The Final Chapter
- Billy Joe Saunders – Chris Eubank Jnr. Presser