Video: Chris Arreola, Seth Mitchell Heats Up
Tensions were high at Wednesday’s final press conference for Saturday’s heavyweight showdown between contenders Chris Arreola and Seth Mitchell. After Mitchell stated that Arreola lost every time he has stepped up, Arreola said he is taking a step way down in facing Mitchell and told Seth you “f—– up by trying to fight me.”
Alan Massengale reports from the heated final presser for the anticipated heavyweight crossroads bout between Chris Arreola and Seth Mitchell, who fight on Saturday on Showtime. Massengale spoke to both Arreola and Mitchell.
Radio Rahim interviews Seth Mitchell about his upcoming fight vs Chris Arreola. Seth Mitchell talks about football and boxing and how it helps vs Chris Arreola.
Chris Arreola “I’m a wounded lion & I’m gonna beat the sh** out of him!”
Seth Mitchell calls Chris Arreola a buffon, feels he has a better boxing IQ
Radio Rahim interviews Chris Arreola about his upcoming fight vs Seth Mitchell. Chris Arreola says Seth Mitchell is a football player not a boxer. Chris Arreola also want Vitali Klitschko rematch.
- Juan Carlos Payano Wins World Bantamweight Crown
- Abraham vs Smith: ‘That’s What Happens In Germany’
- Sho Nuff: Nelson gets past Blencowe to retain title!
- Artur Beterbiev – clear and present danger for Sergey Kovalev’s light heavyweight dominance
- Abraham retains WBO title with unanimous points decision
- Left-Hook Lounge Mailbag: Malignaggi, Mayweather/Pacquiao, Thurman/Kahn, & Danny Garcia!
- Cleverly/Bellew rematch live on Sky Sports Box Office
- ESPN Boxing Weigh-In Results
- Canelo to fight 37-year-old Joshua Clottey next on December 6th
- De La Hoya: Canelo wants to be second to nobody, that’s why he moved to HBO