Manny Pacquiao, Top Rank Extend Contract To December 2016
LAS VEGAS, NV (May 20, 2014) — Bob Arum, CEO of Top Rank, is pleased to announce that Top Rank has signed an agreement with Manny Pacquiao and MP Promotions extending their promotional agreement through December 31, 2016.
“We are pleased that together with our partners at HBO we will continue presenting to the public fights of the great Manny Pacquiao through the end of 2016,” Arum said.
“The partnership among Manny, Top Rank, MP Promotions and HBO has been a wonderful one for all parties and for the public and it’s great that is will continue for the years to come,” Arum said.
- The Good, The Bad and the Unfair: A Week in the Life of Boxing
- Cuellar Whips Tamayo To Retain Title On SHOWTIME BOXING
- Mayweather will have an asterisk even if he beats Pacquiao now, says Jones Jr
- Arum: 48 million homes in China watched Pacquiao-Algieri
- Arum: Mayweather is poaching the Mexican holiday