Tony Thompson Back In The Gym
by Tony Thompson: I’m a well-rested Tony Thompson. I’m back in the gym. And taking that Kubrat Pulev fight with such a short time in between fights definitely did me in. But a well-rested Tony Thompson with ample time to prepare for any opponent out there is a dangerous Tony Thompson. I feel good. I feel strong. And I’m looking for a fight. No more of this reaching out on twitter or facebook with bogus offers you’re not ready to back up. And as far as Deontay Wilder is concern, Wilder may be saying yes, but his manager is saying HELL NO. Tyson Fury, Alexander Povetkin, Tomasz Adamek, it don’t matter I’m here, my team is here, and my wife is ready to look at all offers.
- Courtney Richards and Chris Adaway record hometown victories
- Fight Report: Marston Reigns Victorious, Ozgul and Counihan Impress at York Hall
- Marston Dominates Gulyas To Secure MBC International Title
- Point of No Return – Ringside Review – Coyle destroys Katsidis!
- Murray marches on as Budler, Caballero and Alvarez notch up vital wins